Home

Hotter, Faster, Better Bed Bug Heat Treatment

In Arizona, California, and Texas

Bed bug heat treatment is the quickest way to exterminate all bed bugs. We heat the rooms to 150°F in a matter of minutes so that the evil bed bugs have no time to flee. We focused on bed bug extermination alone from 2012-2019. Our goal was to become the largest and greatest bed bug extermination expert. In 2019 we felt the goal was achieved. We then began serving our customers who were under attack by other pest villains.

Captain Heat In the Clouds Protecting the Citizens of Arizona, California, and Texas From Bed Bugs

Reviews from all of our locations combined.

Social Rating
4.8
Based on 720 reviews
Google Rating
4.9
Based on 708 reviews
Facebook Rating
4.7
Based on 12 reviews

Blood Thirsty Bed Bugs

Have been our specialty since we arrived on this planet in 2012.

Are you waking up with itchy bites? You may have bed bugs! They love to hide in the cracks and seams of your mattress, box spring, bed frame, couch. They come out of hiding Call Captain Heat with Heat Pest Services to Eliminate bed bugs today, at a price you can afford.

How to inspect for bed bugs

Grab Your Flashlight and Some Strong Arms To Lift Up Furniture And Check For Bed Bugs

Test Your Bed Bug Knowledge

How much do you know about bed bugs?


Bed Bug Extermination Using Pesticide

The Less Expensive Way to Exterminate Bed Bugs

We always include careful application of pesticide with our heat treatment. This way you are protected if the bed bugs are brought back in from the original source. The heat treatment kills 99% of all bed bugs. The pesticide kills the other 1%.

No Heat Bed Bug Treatment

The Less Expensive Way to Exterminate Bed Bugs

We also offer a stand alone pesticide treatment service plan for bed bugs. Pesticide Bed Bug Extermination can work if it is performed correctly and the right chemistry is used. This service can cost much less than the heat treatment, however it takes longer to kill the bugs. The bed bug eggs will not be killed by the products. As the adult and juvenile bed bugs crawl on the treated surfaces they will contact the chemistry. They will die within days of contact with dry surfaces.

Cheap Pesticide Bed Bug Treatment in Arizona Texas and California

Do it yourself pest control for bed bugs

Makes the situation worse. Don’t do it!

Contact Us

Call Or Text our Lovely Staff Today, Or fill out the form below.


Most Wanted Pest Villains

Keep an eye out for these criminals. Call, text, or message us if you see these villains.